Vernis: Fuchsia or Framboise?

1. I know there are many here who have these colors.
    Which do you prefer? I've never seen Fuchsia in person but I have seen Framboise and it seems Fuchsia is much brighter. Is that true??

Not taking in account that one is a new release and the other is older-
    Which do you prefer?
    I'm dying for a pink bag. I saw a Fuchsia keepall once on eBay years ago and OMG was it gorgeous! Pink overdose and I was loving it!

[​IMG]

2. I prefer the Framboise. :love:

I think Fuchsia is a little bit to "hot pink" for me.

Framboise is much more of a "cooler pink".

I don't know if I make sense .... I know what I mean but its hard to put it into words. :rolleyes:

3. I agree I LOVE the framboise. I too feel like the Fuchsia is more "hot / neon pink" although that's just from seeing it in pictures.

The framboise is softer looking. Very shinny and it sparkles very nice. I just got two framboise pieces myself.

[​IMG]

4. Very, very nice items you have there!!

I am a bright side of life kinda girl and LOVE the fuchsia.

I was hoping you guys would say that it was much brighter! Woo hoo.:yahoo:
    I want it to be flaming neon pink metallic! lol
    BRIGHT bright pink just gives me some MAJOR warm fuzzies for some reason, always has.
    I love both, but I think I'm going fuchsia if I can find it. If not, framboise it is! lol

5. I like both a lot really but my vote is for Framboise.

6. i vote for the framboise. color is just the right shade of pink. the fuschia does seem to be a little too shiny:smile:

7. I love both, but fuchsia is my favorite. The only reason I have more framboise is because I missed out on the fuchsia in stores (wasn't into LV back then).

8. Hmm I have 2 Fuchsia PTI wallets and the Framboise Houston...so it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I'd say the Fuchsia though because it's just so bright and gorgeous.

9. i prefer framboise too

10. I prefer Framboise.

11. FUCHSIA!!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I have both, but the Framboise is flat to me compared to the sparkle and brillance of the fuchsia!!

12. ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY FUCHSIA all the way!!
    Mlowran, you would NOT be disappointed with fuchsia!
    I am a hot pink kind of gal too, and I adore my fuchsia bags!

13. I like both, but the fuschia wins my vote

14. I like both.

15. I like the framboise but the fuchsia is HOT!!