Vernis Framboise Wallet Question

1. Hello ladies,
    This is my first time posting in the LV forum :shame:

I'm considering getting the Zippy wallet in Vernis Framboise, and I was wondering, is the Framboise colour still available in stores? If not, I may settle for the Pomme d'Amour.

Also, how is the Zippy wallet in terms of usability? Is it easy to use?

Thanks in advance :heart:

2. Hi! Welcome to the LV forum! I considered getting that same wallet over the summertime. What made me not get it is that I heard the leather is very hard to take care of. Not to scare you, but I have heard that there are some problems with color transfer, yellowing, and I even heard the leather can melt if you leave it in too hot temperatures (ie, your car during a hot day :wtf:) The color transfer happens usually on lighter color vernis items like the white or beige or silver. I abuse my wallets and was too scared that it is too fragile for daily use. I did see that wallet at the Valley Fair mall in Santa Clara, CA. I don't know where you live, so if you want one, you may want to call 866-vuitton to track one down for you. Hope this helps!

3. i just got a framboise wallet , but the koala. it is gorgeous and i totally think you should get it. i'm not sure if its still in stores butif you call the main lv number i'm sure they can locate one for you, i got a preloved one on letrade. let us know what you decide!

4. Hi there and welcome! I'm sure you'll still be able to find a Framboise Zippy now if you really want one (also keep checking eluxury.com). For me, I don't really like them because they're a LOT bigger than I thought they'd be, so I stick to my Porte Tresor wallets instead. Either way though, both Pomme and Framboise are really durable colors to use on a daily basis.

5. Welcome! I noticed the framboise pieces are almost all gone in my store. But you could ring up the customer service line in your country and get them to located it for you.

6. the Vernis zippy wallet is slightly smaller than the porte tresor international so I'm confused about the earlier post. It is most definitely thinner and the dimensions are almost exactly the same. The zippy organizer is bigger, but it doesn't come in Vernis.

I think the zippy is beautiful in either the pomme or the framboise too. You'll just have to be careful with it though.

7. Welcome, I think you can still get Framboise pieces in certain stores, call your store and have them check for you :smile:

8. I wish you the best of luck in finding one! ;)

9. I saw this wallet on the weekend in this color and the pomme.. YUMMY!

10. I love vernis..

11. welcome, you should be able to locate one, call 866 for assistance....good luck, so pretty!

12. I have a framboise koala wallet. It's very beautiful. I think the color is also avialable in eluxury. You can call them and see if they have the zippy. Hope u can find one soon. :smile:

13. The zippy is 7.7 x 3.9; the porte tresor international is 7.5 x 4.0. The zippy is quite a bit thinner and shorter in height, only 2/10'ths of an inch longer - so they really are very comparable in size. Of the two, the zippy actually feels smaller to me and much less bulky width wise when you get your things in it. I hope you find one - I do love the pomme, if you can't find the Framboise.

14. Thank you ladies for the kind responses :heart:

I live in Canada, so I'm not sure if the 866 number will work for me... but I'll try my local stores and see if they have them. :yes:

15. I just saw a framboise wallet on eBay from a trusted seller. Can't remember whether it was a zippy or not... It's a beautiful color!