Vernis Framboise OR Pomme...

1. Which color looks better with patina?? Your opinion please.......I have a houston in Framboise & may want to get rid of it so I can get the Pomme instead. I love how brand new pomme bags look because there are so much contrast with the leather color. However, when the leather turns to a darker color, I am not sure if it will look nice. What do you think? Which color looks better with patina & which color should I pick?

2. Pomme. I think the rich red and a dark color are very complimentary to each other. Not so much the cheery pink.

3. I had an old Red Vernis bag, and I liked the patina. I don't own any Framboise so I couldn't tell ya about it.

4. Out of the two choices, I think the Pomme would look better with patina.
    The Framboise looks better with lighter straps.

5. I think Pomme too !

6. With patina, framboise...dark and light pink go well together :smile:

7. That's a really good question, I think Pomme too. Trying to picture it in my mind !

8. I love pomme.

9. I think they will both be beautiful!

10. I think I am one of the few people here that likes the framboise better

11. I tried to do a quick honey patina in photoshop, and honestly they look both nice.

vernis.jpg
  12. I'm gonna say the Framboise too....a deep brown leather and a shocking pink is appealing to me :yes:

13. I think Pomme would look better. Darker red matches the patina!! Just my two cents!

14. Thanks for the pic! Yes, both of them look nice! :yes:

15. I think the pomme would.