Vernis Color Transfer from Coach Legacy Stripe Lining?

1. Not sure which forum to post this in-- LV or Coach-- so I'm going to post in both.

Do any of you keep Vernis accessories in a Coach Legacy bag with the striped lining?

Do I need to worry about colour transfer with my Vernis in a Coach Legacy bag?

I'm super-paranoid about my new Broome wallet in baby blue and I've been keeping it in the dustbag in my Legacy Shoulder bag but people look at me funny and it's a real pain in the ass.

Anybody know whether the Legacy Striped lining will color transfer onto my vernis?

Thanks! :smile:

2. My LV SA said that if the Vernis gets too hot- like in a car- the color can fade. She didn't mention that it would transfer onto anything though.

I don't know if that helps much but I tried. :okay:

3. I also keep my wallet in the dustbag. I figure better safe then sorry.

4. There shouldn't be any problems. I carried my Fuchsia Pochette Wallet for over a year in my bags and never noticed a color transfer.
    The only time I would worry is with the Peppermint or Perle wallets in the LV bags with the raspberry alcantra lining..it can turn the edges of the wallets pink, in the case of the Perle, or brown, in the case of the Peppermint. All others should be ok.

5. I would think it would be fine. I would check and make sure that the lining isn't bleeding - take a white cloth or tissue and rub it on the lining. If nothing comes off on the tissue, I would think that nothing would rub off on your wallet?