Vernis Color Reference

1. Since we have an epi one, I figured we might as well have vernis! I am by no means an expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong or you want to add anything! I am fuzzy on some of the DISCONTINUED dates.

[​IMG]

1. Perle: Introduced in 2005
    2. Marshmallow: Introduced in 2004, Discontinued 2005
    3. Rose/Baby Pink: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000
    4. Framboise: Introduced in 2005, Discontinued in 2006
    5. Fuschia: Introduced in 2003, Discontinued in 2005
    6. Red: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2006 -- new red to come out Feb. 2007
    7. Orange: Limited Edition, Introduced & Discontinued in 1998
    8. Lime/Light Yellow: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000
    9. Mango/Dark Yellow: Introduced in 2000, Discontinued in 2001 (?)

10. Peppermint: Introduced in 2004, Discontinued in 2005
    11. Baby Blue: Introduced in 1998, Discontinued in 2000
    12. Indigo: Introduced in 2005, Discontinued in 2006
    13. Purple: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000 (?)
    14. Lavender: Introduced in 2003, Discontinued in 2005
    15. Beige: Introduced in 1998, Discontinued in 2005
    16. Noisette: Introduced in 2005

17. Bronze: Introduced in 2000, Discontinued in 2006

18. Silver: Introduced in 1999, Discontinued in 2000 (?)

Limited Edition Collections

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. The Robert Wilson collection was brought out in 2001. It consisted of the Reade (PM & MM), Houston, and Lexington.

20. The Fleurs Lexingtons came out in 2002 and came in Black (beige flowers), Pink (pink, purple, & white flowers), Orange (orange, lighter orange, & beige flowers), and Beige (black, beige, & bronze flowers).

21. The Fleur Pattern was made of overlapping diamonds in different colors (one of beige, light purple, and gold; one of pink, fuschia, and light blue). It was very limited and only produced in 2000. Two bags were made, the Barrel Fleur which is a cross between the keepall and the papillon, and the Pochette Fleur, which looks like the Twin GM.

2. all this looks amazing :nuts:! how did you do it?

3. wow love this thanks!

4. WOW that is great & really useful Thank you it must have taken ages

5. haha, it didn't take me too long! maybe 30 minutes while oprah was on. I just copied and pasted things into photoshop and cropped them down. :smile: glad people find it useful!

6. [​IMG]
    21. The Fleur Pattern was made of overlapping diamonds in different colors (one of beige, light purple, and gold; one of pink, fuschia, and light blue). It was very limited and only produced in 2000. Two bags were made, the Barrel Fleur which is a cross between the keepall and the papillon, and the Pochette Fleur, which looks like the Twin GM.

7. Thanks so much for making this anotheremptysky!! I'm drooling right now :drool:

8. wow, that's so pretty (and makes me crave Vernis now :graucho:)

very helpful, thanks so much :flowers:

9. thank you so much for you info and time
    your thread help me alots

I give you 10 STARS!

10. Great info - thanks so much for doing it.

11. This is amazing! Thanks so much anotheremptysky! Vernis is my fav and to learn a bit about the history of the colors is so cool.:flowers:

12. :yes: :supacool: :yes: :heart: Ditto!!! and thanks!!!!:smile:

13. Thanks for providing this for us. This will be very useful in the future. ;)

14. Eyes wide open

15. there were also a few limited items made in white vernis not sure of the year but think it was 1998 pjot of some in a japanese catalogue

[​IMG]