Vernis BROOM wallet

1. hi guys,
    i'm loving a vernis broom wallet in bronze at the moment, and i'm still convincing my partner to buy it for me for xmas (coz i'm so broke i cant afford it). what i want to know is, what do you guys think of it? i cant find it anywhere other than what let-trade has (he has one in baby blue). please let me know what you think of it. :yes:

2. hahhaa... lee, you are funny :smile: i'm actually thinking about the one that one of the pfs is selling.. :smile:

3. Hi. I actually have the bronze vernis zip around wallet, but I have the larger size. I don't know the name, but it's similar to the zippy they now carry in the vernis now, but more square than rectangular.
    It holds a lot, the bronze, IMO, is fairly durable. I love the zip around style bc if I dont have time to stick something where it should go, I can just shove it in and zip it up until later without worrying about it falling out.
    Good luck!

4. I had the broome, and it was just too small for me. I've pared down what I carry in my wallet, but it was still too much! I did use it on occasion to go out in the evening, but switching wallets around can be a pain.

5. Broome was discontinued a while ago.. there aren't very many credit card slots to it, which would be my major concern. Do you carry a lot of cards ? You may want to go for the Eldridge then.. slightly longer, more slots ! :yes:

6. Elridge! Thanks ayla. I think that's the name of the one I have!:yes:
    The size is good, and plenty of credit card slots.

7. LOL thanks traci .. still doing the sweet mouthing to my boyfriend..

yeah i carry a number of CC but i think it will fir in this wallet.. its the vernis that i'm worried about..