Vernis Bronze Christie PM vs. Yellow Christine MM ??

Small bag w/long strap that will fit the essentials

1. Christie PM

2. CHristine MM

3. Other bags (plz. post your suggestions)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I don't see this Christie PM ( eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON cuir Monogram Bronze Christie PM bag (item 110033938608 end time Sep-23-06 08:00:00 PDT))
    that often. Does anyone have any idea what would be a fair price for it? What can you fit inside? I'm looking for a small bag that can be worn across chest....going to a football game....:graucho:

But I sooo love the color on this Vernis Christine -- eBay: 3365 auth LOUIS VUITTON monogram vernis Christie MM Bag (item 150037821003 end time Oct-24-06 12:30:00 PDT). But I heard 'yellow' vernis would get discolored easy ??

Which one would you choose??
  2. If you must have the Christie, take Bronze! :p
  3. I agree the bronze color is TDF. Get the bronze.
  4. I supposed I won't have to be as careful with the bronze as I'd be with the yellow...
    What's the retail price on the Christie (I know it's been DISC)?

These are my HTH items: lipbalm,1-2 lipsticks,hand lotion (1 oz.Aveda Hand Relief), cell ph, keys,travel size mouthwash (I know...I'm weird :shame: ). Would I have any room for a compact wallet??

Can anyone post pics with their stuff inside the bag? Plz....pretty please...with sugar, sprinkles, honey,hot fudge on top???:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  5. I snoozed I lost the Bronze Christie PM :crybaby: :crybaby:

I'm so thinking about getting the Yellow that one of those color that I'd have to be super duper careful of getting color transfer? I wear jeans 90% of the time....
  6. I love the yellow!!
  7. The bronze is a beautiful color, but I really like that is so cute!
  8. I prefer the Vernis Bronze Christie PM. :biggrin:
  9. I love the bronze too...much more versatile.
    But that yellow is too cuuuute:love:

This is bad....I'm so indecisive (sp?) that the more I do 'search' on eBay, the more I get distraction by other colors and/or styles....:nuts:
  10. I voted for the bronze Christie PM :biggrin:
  11. I have a bronze Christie PM. I can a Ludlow wallet (that's the small one), as well as tissues, lipstick, etc. I put the cell phone in the front pocket and it works out well.

I think the MM may be bigger than you need for a night out.
  12. Oh, the bronze is gone :crybaby: it was gorgeous and a great deal! I love yellow too though, I just got a yellow thompson st. and love the color.
  13. Yellow vernis is TDF!!!!!!
  14. I really want the PM :hysteric:

I even e-mailed let-trade to see if they happened to have one, but they told me they didn't. booooo....!!