Vernilover's LV Picture Book!

1. Greetings All!

2 of my biggest passions are LV and photography. I am trying to combine them by cataloging my LV collection with a picture book. I like to share my images, as well as my LV collection, with everyone. :blush::sweatdrop:

I like to add as many items as I can each week, depending on my work schedule and if I can think of interesting ways to photograph the items.

Please feel free to contribute any photography ideas you may have! Thanks all! :woohoo:

First item up is the crocodile lockit!
  2. I want to see....pretty please... waiting patiently... :angel:
  3. oops, forgot to attach the pics :p

4. Oh. My. God.

those pics are GORGEOUS!! :drool: :drool: not only is the bag TDF, you must be an amazing/award-winning photographer!!! :tup:

can't wait to see more!
  5. Beautiful Lockit & great pics...thanks for sharing!
  6. OMG! Gorgeous! They're amazing photos! You're a photography genius! :yahoo:Love them both!
  7. I love the bag & your photog skills...oh won't you please come to my house & take pics of my bags too???;)
  8. i am seriously drooling over here!!!!! and i am not even a fan of crocodile!
    great photography! yummmm, please post more!
  9. :drool::drool::drool: Absolutely stunning:drool::drool::drool:

Excellent Photography skills!
  10. what a GORGEOUS lockit and picture, wow!
  11. Gorgeous pictures! More please... :drool:
  12. Next is the sweet monogram bracelet!

13. OMG you actually own this bag?!?!?! It's absolutely stunning! And I'm thinking you are a bunny lover too? Yay!
  14. ^ wow!! :drool:

seriously, these pics are probably the best i've seen...waay better than the pics on the LV website or in magazine ads!