Verezia.com and Mohega.com = FAKE!

Hi guys! I should have known better that eluxury.com is the only website who sell authentic LV! However, my friend showed me her Musette Salsa Large bag and it was totally looked real to me, heat stamp, date code etc everything looked great. She even took her bag to the LV store and got confirmed her Musette was the real! She highly recommended me to get a bag from verezia.com especially I Musette Salsa is discontinue style.

I received the bag yesterday and I was so upset! The bag was totally FAKE. I cannot read heat stamp nor date code. The item description was saying magnetic closure but it did not come magnetic closure. I e-mailed the customer service then I received an excuse e-mail:

Dear Customer,
We would like to let you know what happens sometimes when we are running a big sale and have a lot of orders there are a lot of dishonest people that will order from our web site and then send back a bag not from our inventory this has happened in the past. This is probably the case in your situation and we apologize for any inconvenience.

All Our products are 100% authentic they cant not be authenticated in the USA these bags are registered in Europe and that's why they are discounted. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, please send back to: Shipping Center 2167 East 21st Street, Brooklyn, NY 11229

Thank you

I will return it tomorrow and if they do not give me my money back, I will have to dispute my credit card company.

Thanks for the information.

I would also like to add:

Most victims get their money back and do nothing. They are so relieved to be reimbursed ---------- they move on.

How about reporting these scammers to the authorities?
How about exposing them as much as possible to deter others from purchasing?

File charges!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...report-internet-crime-complaint-329254-3.html

This is one of the reasons why these sites are still doing business.