Verdict: Vernis Zippy Wallet Won! and a second shawl.

1. Some of you might know i had to go down to exchange my Damier Keepall 50 to a 55/60 with Straps bcos my sis find it too SMALL for her 4D3Ntrip to Thailand. :sweatdrop: And i need a new Wallet. Thank you those who helped me choose this wallet. I LOVE LOVE IT!.. Ohh.. and i need a shawl too, my darling sis decides she cannot leave for thailand without my 1 and only grey monogram shawl.:cursing: And half my wardrobe. LOL! So i got another as a spare. The material is finer, heavier than my first. So the price difference the SA says. Oh Well!!

My new addition. will post better pics soon. too tired last night.
    Violet Zippy Wallet SGD1170 , Brown Monogram Lurex Shawl SGD715 if anybodys interested. DFS Orchard Singapore. Stock still available.
  2. That color is BEAUTIFUL! Congratz!!
  3. Ooooh, it's so pretty!
  4. ack! i want your wallet! :biggrin:
  5. OMG - it's gorgeous, it'll look lovely with your bbag sandwich ! :graucho:
  6. Congrats, I love your shawl!

Who was your SA at DFS? Just wondering haha cos my SA from there is wonderful! ;)
  7. congrats! very nice wallet, infact i wanted to buy this previously
  8. OMG, that wallet is the color!!
  9. That violet Zippy is GORGEOUS!!! I love that color!!!! So pretty!!! Congrats!!!
  10. The lady who served me yesterday was sheerina(sp?). She's alright. Maybe bcos i went at ard 9, their tired after a whole day. I dont have a particular one actually. LOL! I skip ard.
  11. Congrats!!! Love the wallet and the lux shawl:smile:
  12. hot!!! congrats on both!!!
  13. Oh my gosh, that color is simply divine. The zippy wallet is so functionally wonderful too. Congrats on both!!
  14. Congrats on your new additions. Love the Vernis color.
  15. Congrats on both of your purchases! The zippy is gorgeous!!