verdict on tribal spy???

I like it but its not my favorite. I wish they would of done the handles in one color though. I think it would of looked better. I like all the colors that are on it.

i have the baby tribal and absolutely love it! it was described as all the colours of chocolate melting together and i think that fits it perfectly. the leather is so so scrumptously soft too i am seriously in heaven with this bag..i believe the regular spy is the same colour pattern, same design but w/ the flap...its pretty much the three colours blening together on each side

i didnt like this bag online but IRL I fell in love!!

any idea if the dark leather on it is black or just very dark brown??

It is dark brown. This has been discussed in a few threads with helpful opinions..I think the search feature has been turned off or something..not sure.. I'll try to find them for you, they should be on page 2 or 3. Basically, most people do not like the tribal with the number one reason being the handles look ugly. I think it looks better when you wear it rather than just look at it, but I wouldn't get it because of the handles. If you like it I don't see any reason why you shouldn't get it.:tup:

I have the tribal spy...However, I will admit the multicolored handles took some getting use to...but now...I love it...and each time I carry the bag...someone will stop to admire it...If you are looking for something that is different...then this fits the bill...Happy bag hunting!!!

I have the Tribal Spy. At first I would see it at Nordies, and didn't really like it. But it really grew on me. I finally got it about a month ago. My favorite part is the multi-braided handles.

See one HERE

I actually LOVE the tribal spy...especially the baby spy one:tup:. The colors are beautiful together....and it's the perfect season for them. If I'm not mistaken, I think the body of the bag is a dark dark brown (along with a couple of lighter browns), but in the woven handles, you have both dark brown and black. I didn't see the other thread about this, and I speak without having the bag right in front of me. but I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with the tribal. It's extremely unique and I am a personal fan. But everyone's different.

Good luck with your decision!

the tribal spy...consist of all shades of brown..honey, chocolate and espresso..and the handles are woven of the espresso and the honey brown....I hope this helps!!! happy bag hunting....

Lisa do you have a rl pic of your tribal bag? I tried looking for real life pics on the site but could not fine. I have been patiently waiting for the Tivoli GM and got a email from overstock. Fendi Tribal for $1399, I couldn't resist. I figured if I didn't like in person I could always return. :yahoo: