Venus Breeze 5 blade razor?

1. What do you guys think? I think it works pretty well. It seemed that it would not be effective because the blades were smaller, but it shaves so smooth, you can barely feel it. Usually I would have stubble by now, but my skin is still soft. I give it a :tup:
  2. ohhh good, ill give it a try too
  3. I am happy with it also
  4. I also love it. They keep making it better and better.
  5. Can I get it at the drugstore? It sounds wonderful.
  6. Great, I've been looking for a new razor. I use the Intuition on a daily basis because it's quick in the morning (no shaving cream required), but it doesn't give me a close shave. So maybe I'll try the Venus!
  7. I use Intuition too...I just wonder, how many blades can they fit on one razor? Is there going to be a Venus 10 blade someday? LOL...
  8. I found it at Walgreens for Free After Rebate, but I haven't used it yet! I'll be sure to give it a try!
  9. great razor!
  10. I think I might try it.

I usually get the Bic Soleil razors that come with like 5 and have many different colors.

I shave every few days (can't stand hair) so I go through my razors
  11. does anyone remember the mad tv razor sketch? that's what i think of everytime they add another blade. more isn't usually better imho. (didn't stop me from trying it when they added a fourth blade though)
  12. ah, great, another razor I need to try :wacko:
    I felt cheated after getting the Venus Vibrance, though, as the vibrating didn't really do anything. I hope this is better :p
  13. I need to try this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for posting!!!
  14. I just tried it for the first time yesterday. Yes, it gave a really smooth shave.

By the way, CVS has these on sale for $9.99, plus you get $6.00 extra care bucks if you use your CVS card.
  15. I loved it!