Vent: Loose dog tried to attack my dog

^^^^ That's what I'm wondering... I want to ask the owner if the son of a [what?] has his shots up to date... I think I'll go by tomorrow... I'm just scared the husband will answer!!!

[I know y'all want me to shut up already!!! Sorry, but I'm just worried!!!]

I'm sorry that happened ! Is your doggie up to date on its shots? If not, I would run down and get his vaccinations up to date.
I had the same thing happen at my old house. My neighbour had a pitbull running loose. I had my dog on his leash in our front yard and this dog came running. I ran to my dog so fast and picked him and started running while my husband chased him away with a big branch.
We called animal control. We found out later that they were mistreating 2 pitbulls and both were taken away from them (and they were unregistered which is illegal in my state).

Some people just should not have pets or children. I am a firm believer that there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. Obviously, the dogs owner is a huge jerk who doesn't know what it means to have a pet. It sucks that one day that poor dog may have to be put down because it's owner didn't teach it to be social and keep it on a leash. I'm glad your doggie is ok, in my neighborhood I walk with a golf club so that I can protect myself.