Venetia or Blake

Jan 8, 2007
I need your opinion ladies. I can't decide which bag i want. I LOVE the venetia but i want one i can easily put on my shoulder. I would love to find a stella...but that isn't going good now :crybaby:i like the blake, but I'm open to any suggestions!

TIA:heart:

I have a blake & I love that too....I can wear it on my shoulder w/ a winter coat (a dress coat..not a huge down coat)....I just can't get past that strap that comes over the top on the venetia....The bag is gorgeous but I think having to constantly undo that strap to get into my purse would kill me! Let us know what you decide....Thought about colors yet? :heart: Emmy

I have both and I would say the Venetia is my favorite of the two. I think they're both equally heavy. The Blake is organized better and probably holds more. I tend to like hand-held bags better - the kind you can wear on your arm near where it bends (I think it's called the crook of your arm?). I think with either one, you'll have a winner!

I don't think it's REALLY heavy..but it's heavy..It's def the heaviest bag I own...I thought my mp was heavy until I got this one...But it's not neck -breaking...I'd carry it if it weighed twice as much......That's how much I love it....!:heart: Emmy

I don't own either bag, but based on looks alone I'd say it's a tie! I love the Venetia, but it depends on the color. On the other hand, the blake always looks so cute. If you're looking for a shoulder bag, go for the Blake.

However, if you're open to other options, an MP is a great shoulder bag, and has the same "pocket look" of the Blake and Venetia.

marclover makes a good point, the MP is definitely very roomy and easy to carry. It's my best every day bag yet! But if your set on either blake or Venetia, then Blake sounds like it will work out best for you.