Veneta? Ball? Campana? Sloane? - Which one?

1. I'm always quite intriqued by these 4, being rather similar in shape type. If you can only have ONE out of them (I know it's hard, but pls try) - which one would you choose and any reasons WHY? Your comments will help make my life very much easier ! :yes:

2. I like the Sloane, because of the 2 rings. My 2 cents...

3. Here's mine:

Veneta – not only because it’s the classic BV but I really like the shape. The winning factor for me is that the medium size could be used for formal (work) and casual.

Next favourite is the Sloane. I love the slouchy-ness of this bag, which looks amazing in person (esp pairing it with jeans and heels, HOT!). But this is too casual for work (with suits) and I typically like my bags to go from workdays to weekends. I may still be tempted. :p

I am on the fence with the Campana and I simply do not like the Ball bag, possibly due to the shape.

4. I've had a veneta and now I own ball bags..... My favorite is the ball bag.... then maybe after that is the sloane....

5. I'm loving Ball..

6. For me: Veneta.

As already mentioned above I love that it's THE classic BV bag. I also like the design. I love being able to just toss all my stuff in, and it hold so much without looking messy.

I'm having such a hard time choosing a second BV bag as the Veneta is really my favorite, but I don't know if I should try and branch out?

7. I am torn on this one...Veneta and Sloane (sorry)

8. Great question mlbags - I am about to purchase my first BV and have the exact same dilemma!!! It is so hard to choose! Even after seeing them all IRL, I am still undecided :shrugs:

BUT I think I have decided my favs in this order - Sloane, Ball, Veneta, Campana. The Sloane is by far the most expensive though so is stopping me in my tracks a bit and hence why I am still not 100% sure which one to go for :confused1:

Can some more ladies who own BV's chime in? :flowers:

9. I have two of the four so I can only choose between them. I haven't tried the Veneta or Sloane in person yet.
    I have the Ball and the Campana and if I only enough time to save one of them from my burning house it would be the Campana- shush, don't tell the Ball. It's just a classier bag in my humble opinion- I carry the Ball for a day bag and the Campana for special occasions.

10. I find everyone has such different thoughts...quite interesting.

11. I would go with the Veneta myself. It is *the* classic BV bag and it goes great with many looks, casual, business casual, suits etc.:heart:

12. Veneta. One word - Classic.

13. I'm very intrigued by the campana, because of the magnetic closure/shape/double handle (i realize that i have a hard time going into zippered hobos like the veneta). i also don't particular care for the shape of the ball bag.

14. I have a Sloane--love the slouchy and roomy style...

15. the Sloane... love the shape, hobo-ish, un-structured slouchiness.