Velo vs Day

Thank you CAT! It is a beautiful Sanguine Day. I sold her last year...had WAY too many Sanguines in my collection. I was obsessed. It's a super versatile red...goes with pretty much everything. The leather was unlike any other Bal leather and was divinely soft. I should have kept her...

Thanks! The Day is a great size for even us shorties.

So, THIS is why I've moved onto other designers. It's really important to get that right mixture of features you need to get the most use and best experience from your bag...especially one you want to use more often. I did have to dig a little in the Day but still a great bag. I prefer less digging though. The City is THE Bal style for me. I love City so much, but for everyday use for me, my other brands serve me better. Perhaps, you may want to consider searching other designers as well for a style and size that works better for you.
I am going for the Cassis but I love the color of this bag. Good that you have others like this.:smile:

I am going for the Cassis but I love the color of this bag. Good that you have others like this.:smile:

Cassis looks really lovely and very versatile. I actually sold ALL my Sanguine bags and have just the Sanguine GSH EC left. I miss them but I had too many red bags. I have Pourpre City left, which is super wearable too. Rere describes Cassis as a Sanguine/Pourpre-like hybrid....sounds divine! You will get lots of use out of that color. Pls post a mod shots when you get yours.

Hi all, thank you for all your comments.. :hugs:
I'm obviously not digging the Day style at all and I have decided to keep my Velo for now and see what can I do with the long strap~ probably switch strap with my City~ though they are not the same color but who cares!! :sunnies