Vday gift from DH, my very first Bbag!

Hi Kiki:smile:
Warning: Be careful of Balenciaga though, they keep you hooked with all the new colours each season. Come April you will be lusting after the next set of colours! lol :roflmfao:

Cheers,
Jim

I know, I am officially addicted already, but will insist saving before plunging:smartass:, although it's hard not to break the rule sometimes, will try my best :boxing:

Hi Kiki:smile:

Congrats on your first bbag!! Your husband must have really loved the look on your face when he gave you this. I know from Cindy that is a priceless moment. We're so happy for you!

Warning: Be careful of Balenciaga though, they keep you hooked with all the new colours each season. Come April you will be lusting after the next set of colours! lol :roflmfao:

Cheers,
Jim

April?!?! I am already lusting over the next "set of colors!" Haven't you seen the sneak-peek f/w swatches?

I know, I am officially addicted already, but will insist saving before plunging:smartass:, although it's hard not to break the rule sometimes, will try my best :boxing:

Make sure he knows just how good he's done, and how much you love bbags. If he feels like that was the best gift you ever got, then he will likely want to give another. That way when the new colours come you can leave some nice hints ;)

Jim <oh so evil>

LOL... I thought end of March/April was when the F/W hit the stores? Thats what I was told.

Jim

You're right - it hasn't actually hit the stores yet. But based on the swatches that have been posted there are going to be some amazing colors and I am defintely already lusting!

Just in case you haven't seen -

Fall 08.jpg