Vaunte.com

Yes, I've been selling on Vaunte and they owe me money. Their phone is disconnected and the email on the site keeps saying 'oops, something went wrong'.

The process is you post, it sells, Vaunte lets you cash out your portion after 30 days. The 'cash out' process page says it no longer exists. There is no way to contact them to get your money.

You can find complaints all over the Internet and on their Facebook page of people who have not been paid or paid and not received merchandise over the past three weeks.

They continue to 'sell' items and send out daily emails. But they refuse to pay for the pieces owed the seller.
They are basically stealing from people.

I was trying to cash out my balance yesterday and today from Vaunte and it doesn't work. Then I tried to send an email for help and it won't send. I then called the headquarters number in New York and it is disconnected. Last month I sold a Chanel item so I got a print label to send to them for verification and was confused to see that it was someone's apartment address not some business address. The credit for the Chanel sale still hasn't posted to my account and I have a balance from another item and I am assuming now that my money and my Chanel are gone. I think they are in trouble and have no cash flow for payouts. They want to give you Vaunte credit in the system and they still post new items but not many. Are they really still in business??

I was trying to cash out my balance yesterday and today from Vaunte and it doesn't work. Then I tried to send an email for help and it won't send. I then called the headquarters number in New York and it is disconnected. Last month I sold a Chanel item so I got a print label to send to them for verification and was confused to see that it was someone's apartment address not some business address. The credit for the Chanel sale still hasn't posted to my account and I have a balance from another item and I am assuming now that my money and my Chanel are gone. I think they are in trouble and have no cash flow for payouts. They want to give you Vaunte credit in the system and they still post new items but not many. Are they really still in business??

They are so shady, still sending out spam emails every day. But not paying out

Last edited:
As someone in this business this just makes my skin crawl about Vaunte. I don't understand how you can take lavish vacations when you have a sinking ship in your backyard. I didn't have anything for sale or purchased anything at Vaunte but, it makes my blood boil to think that these people are just fine taking others money while posting lavish vacay pics. What is wrong with people!?

As someone in this business this just makes my skin crawl about Vaunte. I don't understand how you can take lavish vacations when you have a sinking ship in your backyard. I didn't have anything for sale or purchased anything at Vaunte but, it makes my blood boil to think that these people are just fine taking others money while posting lavish vacay pics. What is wrong with people!?

I feel the same way. A few years ago, I had a business that wasn't doing great and the last thing that was on my mind was taking a vacation nevermind several. I can't imagine just being OK with ignoring customers/investors, I would want to disappear from the face of the earth and be so embarrassed and shamed- not post pictures online for all to see! I wonder what goes through some peoples' heads these days with instagram and social media. Celebrities and bloggers with massive followers get paid for posts, and that's why they are obsessive about their pictures. But when you have a few hundred followers, what do you get out of obsessively posting? Especially in a situation like this where people can just google your company and find out you're involved in such massive fraud. I would want to run and hide under a rock out of shame!

I want to submit this thread because this web site Vaunte is a scam. I bought a pair of Christian Louboutin Wedges for $275 on march now is June and I never received the wedges and they don't want to pay me for something that I sold. And is not just me is a lot of people that they been stealing from.

This is the ultimate in consumer deception. I purchased 2 Chanel bags from this site from the same buyer. She had the decency to contact me and say that the bags were not only discounted without her permission, she had also not received payment since February (this was June). I had to contact the credit card company and have the transaction canceled as she said she would not ship them because the site has been swindling her. I did but received NO communication from the site. The "contact us" functionality has been disabled and the phone number does not work. They are a sinking ship going nowhere fast. STAY AWAY!!

Vaunte has been basically out of business for months. None of their social accounts have been updated since March and they are inundated with customers and consignors looking for their money. Yet, look - here there are still being touted as "trustworthy" a month ago:

http://www.justluxe.com/fine-living/chatter/feature-1959689.php

These former Gilt girls are crooks, plain and simple, and can't face up to the failure of their badly structured business.

@LOVESTHER3 on Instagram

Esther Park - Leah Park's sister and self proclaimed "Vice Princess of Merchandising & Business Development at Vaunte"

Sold a $2200 bag to Vaunte recently - have not been paid and site seems to be gone/out of of business. No one informed me of any of this. I am so F***ING PISSED