Various Celebs @ The Super Bowl

1. [​IMG]
    Flexing her quarterback muscles, Giants fan Kate Walsh goes for the goal at the Victoria's Secret Super Bowl party, held at Taste Ultra Lounge in Scottsdale, Ariz

(Yes. I added her to my "boob oops" thread too ! ) :angel:

[​IMG]
    Models Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima show off their own team colors – in customized pink jerseys at the Victoria's Secret bash

2. [​IMG]
    At the packed Playboy party, Kevin Connolly mingles with the real-life Hills entourage, Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge, at the Pavilion at Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Ariz

3. [​IMG]
    New England Patriots fan Kate Hudson sends good vibes to the field at University of Phoenix Stadium during the big game. Although Kurt Russell claimed she was a "West Coast good-luck charm" for the team, she couldn't hold off the New York Giants, who won in the end

4. [​IMG]
    New Yorker Alicia Keys puts her back into her pre-game performance, which included a medley of her hits "Fallin'," "If I Ain't Got You" and "No One

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    Far away from the fashionable Upper East Side, a football-jersey-clad Blake Lively gets physical on the field with NFL quarterback Matt Leinart at the DirecTV game

7. [​IMG]

Spencer Pratt assumes camcorder duty for Heidi Montag on the red carpet at Maxim magazine's Super Bowl Party Friday night at Stone Rose at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess

8. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. omg heidi and spencer are just so.. tacky

thanks for the pics!

10. What the heck @ Spencer recording Heidi?

Whoa, exes Brody and Kristin together again?

11. [​IMG]
    I just want to see a good game," Nick Lachey (with girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo at Diddy's pre-Super Bowl party) tells PEOPLE. When asked who he's rooting for, the singer admitted, "I'm rooting for a good game. I'm a [Cincinnati] Bengals fan!"

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    In a nod to her hit song "Red High Heels," New York Giants fullback Madison Hedgecock tries on a pair of crimson stilettos with singer Kellie Pickler during Media Day at the University of Phoenix Stadium.

14. [​IMG]
    Mary J. Blige and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine team up for a duet during the Pepsi Smash Super Bowl XLII Bash at the Jobing.com Arena

15. When Heidi Montag of The Hills made her way down the red carpet at the "Maxim" magazine party Friday night, her sometimes-fiance Spencer Pratt walked just behind her.

Pratt did so while carrying a teeny camcorder in one hand, and a iPod stereo player on his other shoulder, blaring The Hills, a song off her still-unreleased album.

It was either the world's crassest, most un-self aware piece of self-aggrandizement, or the funniest, least self-conscious piece of memory-making ever witnessed.

Montag wore a blue ombre silk dress and Pratt a gray pinstripe suit to the magazine bash at the just-opened Stone Rose lounge at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, stopping to give interviews about football, her love life and how deeply cold it was that night.

"I love it here, but I thought it would be warmer," she said with a near blue-white smile. "But I'm just happy to be here, to support Rande and Cindy."

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/superbowl/ent/articles/0203maxim.html

:weird: