Various Celebs - Concert For Diana at Wembley Stadium in London

Is it just me and i dont mean to be mean but some of those artists sounded bad live. Or was it the echo?? not sure but anyway good show

Cant say for definate but i think it will have been the echo and reverb on the voice! i noticed this straight away when duran duran come on and they sounded very 'thin' to me if you get what i mean, anyway im chatting rubbish and you probably dont understand me, its doing music techonology alevel ruins music for you lol!

anyways, the concert itself i thought it was brilliant! as soon as elton john come on and sung your song i was in floods of tears!
Take that were the best of the night for me although kanye west, nelly f, p diddy, and everybody else were brilliant but Take That seemed to just rock it!!

the guys are amazing!! they really do our country proud! and isnt harry looking hot at the moment as well as wills! :P

I thought prince William was back with Kate but she was not sitting beside him, wonder what that means?
I watched the 6 hour special on CTV (in Canada) and the host had an interview with someone who was 'in the know' about this stuff.

William and Kate are still together and they meet in secret. They're just sitting apart to keep the paparazzi away.

How come no one took pictures of Take That performing? I'm still waiting for those lol.

I missed the concert :sad:, but I think they are repeating it tomorrow. Hopefully they'll show Anastacia, Take That and Duran Duran's performances.

ah you don't say about Kate and William - hadn't heard that but nice couple so good for them if it was just to mess the media about!

totally love Chelsea and Harry - they are a really cute couple.