Vanity Fair Presents: Hollywood's Next-Gen Men

1. Hollywood's Next-Gen Men

You may not yet know their names, but Hollywood has a handful of handsome faces worth remembering. Like Vanity Fair's August cover boy Shia LaBeouf, these talented young men—including Michael Pitt, Paul Dano, and Eddie Redmayne—are positioned for imminent success, and not just because they're easy on the eyes. Herewith, a look at young Hollywood's rising male stars.

[​IMG]
    Shia LaBeouf is busy. After starring in Disturbia (which spent three weeks at No. 1 this spring), he hosted Saturday Night Live in April, and nabbed the lead in this summer's blockbuster Transformers. Coming up? The fourth installment of Steven Spielberg's Indiana Jones.

2. [​IMG]
    Best known for playing the son of a transsexual in Transamerica, Kevin Zegers returns to theatres in September in The Jane Austen Book Club, co-starring Maria Bello, Emily Blunt, and Amy Brenneman.

3. :heart::heart::heart: Shia!!!

4. [​IMG]
    Having appeared in such films as The Dreamers and Last Days, indie vet Michael Pitt will continue to delve into heavier fare this year with Silk, co-starring Keira Knightley, and January's Funny Games, with Naomi Watts.

5. [​IMG]
    In addition to appearing in the Showtime series The Tudors, Channel Islands–native Henry Cavill will grace the big screen alongside Robert De Niro, Claire Danes, and Michelle Pfeiffer this August in Stardust.

6. [​IMG]
    After his quietly moving performance in Little Miss Sunshine, Paul Dano hits theaters this December in Paul Thomas Anderson's There Will Be Blood.

7. [​IMG]
    It'll be hard to miss Ben Foster this fall. The Six Feet Under alum will star with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma and join Josh Hartnett in 30 Days of Night.

8. [​IMG]
    As the temperature drops, 25-year-old Eddie Redmayne's star will rise. In October, he'll appear in The Golden Age with Cate Blanchett and Clive Owen, and December brings The Other Boleyn Girl, in which Redmayne shares the screen with Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, and Eric Bana.

9. [​IMG]
    V.F. August cover boy LaBeouf heads for fame in a Jaguar XK120. "I think what Steven really likes about Shia is his endearing quality," Disturbia director D. J. Caruso says. "He calls it a Tom Hanks quality, where he's this great actor and you want to root for him."

10. I must be getting old because the only boy I recognize here is Paul Dano, who was AMAZING in Little Miss Sunshine. Love 'im!

11. I just got this issue. LOVE it! All of the guys mentioned in the mag are extremely talented! Shia LaBeouf was great in The Greatest Game Ever Played (one of my son's favorite movies).:tup: