vanilla's little secret!!

1. hello sweet all :cutesy:
    would like to share my thoughts on using MAC flat sac bags as organizers!

after almost one year of using them.. i can say I am craAaaAAaaAAaaAzy about them!! :yahoo:

they come as a pack of three.. they are flat and almost zero weight!! i always wanted something light yet functional before i through my stuff inside my handbag.

the large one i use during vacations..:beach:
    the med one.. as seen in pic.. ideal for large tubes or medicin..:yes:
    the small one (i dearly love!!) i use it as a make up bag! :tender:

in my work bag.. i through the med & small one
    while here is a greaaaaat tip: when ever i carry a small pochette.. i use the small MAC to hold my make up and hand cream and small perfume so the pochette wont get any stains.. :cool:

i found these ideal for me since they dont take space.. rather just hold ur stuff and keep things organized without adding weight to ur bag.. unlike normal make up bags.. :king:

hope u enjoyed my little secret! :blush:

pics coming up..

2. small sac..

[​IMG]

med sac..

[​IMG]

family pic.. (u can see the large one)

[​IMG]

a pic of the med and small while stuffed

[​IMG]

MAC1.jpg MAC2.jpg MAC3.jpg MAC4.jpg
  3. wow great tip damdooomi :smile: thanks!!

4. Thanks for the tip! I have to have them. I am in desperate need of organization in my bags. Thanks for sharing.

5. ur very welcome dear all..
    OH MY GOD!! looool i just realised the mess i made! plz execuse the horrible spelling! :shame:
    *through = throw! :sweatdrop:

6. i forgot to mention.. these are available at any MAC cosmetics counter that sells make up bags.. just ask for flat sacs :flowers:

7. you know, i asked for a small makeup bag and they told me they only carried big box cases!

8. Thanks for the tip and pics!

9. hmmmm i think it depends on the counter/shop.. :yes:
    i got mine from MAC small shop at my local mall. :flowers:

SilverSea your most welcome dear :biggrin: vbmenu_register("postmenu_2626915", true);