74.3 KB · Views: 64
  • doggies 010.jpg
    doggies 010.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 58
  • doggies 011.jpg
    doggies 011.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 70
:love: What kind of puppy?

Her momma is a Pomeranian/Chihuahua and her daddy is a chihuahua. I have had three successful litters, all sooo cute. I don't have any pups available this time around.
Here are pics of Mocha and Chino (mom & dad) and Latte (big bro).:heart:

Attachments

• doggies 004.jpg
    doggies 004.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 47
  • working on the pool (3-17-2007) 052.jpg
    working on the pool (3-17-2007) 052.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 51
  • working on the pool (3-17-2007) 055.jpg
    working on the pool (3-17-2007) 055.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 35
Adorable!! And I love the name, it fits perfect! :heart:

We have a Chi, not only is he the best cuddler...he's the drama queen of the family. :biggrin:

yes, I know what you mean...my Chino is a mess! He barks and howls at me when I am coming home and he doesn't stop even when I am in front of him, shush-ing him. He gets over-excited!:nogood:

LOL, just like my boy! He gets so excited when I come home he does circles. Does your Chi like to burrow under blankets, throws, pillows, etc? I thought I had heard it was a Chi thing but I'm not sure. Tito is always hiding under something on the couch. I've almost sat on him a few times!

LOL, just like my boy! He gets so excited when I come home he does circles. Does your Chi like to burrow under blankets, throws, pillows, etc? I thought I had heard it was a Chi thing but I'm not sure. Tito is always hiding under something on the couch. I've almost sat on him a few times!

Yes! And he makes grunting, growling sounds when he tries to bury himself, I think it's because they are so small that they can't regulate their temp. very well. Like babies....