Vanessa Minnilo's Looks Gorgeous

1. She looks very pretty here. I love the color of the dress and the crystal detailing! Gorgeous.

vanessa-minnillo-08290601.jpg vanessa-minnillo-08290602.jpg vanessa-minnillo-08290604.jpg
  2. It's a great dress and color on her - wow! I heard someone say it was "too pageant-y" but I disagree. She looks amazing!

3. wow, that dress is soo pretty on her!

4. She is SO pretty! Thank god there is a natural beauty getting some attention!

5. I don't think it's too pageanty either.

6. Looks a tad too tight around the legs.

7. On E! they said she looked a little pagenty and Las Vegas showgirl style. I think it's a little over the top, but I wouldn't say to the point of showgirls.

8. thanks, elongreach! I couldn't remember where I'd heard that comment :flowers: .

9. I'm on Team Jessica. I do think she looks to Vegas with the jeweled dress. I agree with Miss Jay who was the one who made the comment. In my honest opinion, Miss Simpson has better style.

10. Cute dress! Love the color. Only someone with a body like that could wear such a dress.

11. Exactly what I thought! ..but cute dress, anyways.

12. its a good color on her, but she doesnt look very classy in it

13. I don't know, I find it a bit much...I agree with E!, it's a lot over the top for my taste.

14. She sure does!!! LOVE the dress!!!:love:

15. Aww.. she's so cute !