Vanessa Hudgens

Love her house. I'm sure it is a bit much for a 19 yo, but im sure she's looking at it as an investment property. Why rent, when you can own? Someone asked about her background... i read somewhere that she's part filipino. Love this girl :heart:

V and Zac are so cute together. V is so beautiful, Zac is awesome and such a normal guy (Jay Leno anyone?). I just wish everyone would just stop hating on her and Zac's relationship. He is not gay and they are together, anyone with eyes can see that, especially in the way he looks at her.

But.. they are so private, and as V says that is why is works. They don't get drunk, don't go out in Hollywood and are just pictured doing normal things, just a normal young couple. After all they are only 19 and 21, so young still, and have been together for 3 years, they deserve more respect than they get. They are both amazing young people.

Sorry for the rant lol. :smile:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I can't stand the both of them. :sick: They have absolutely nothing going for them beyond HSM and I just hope she's saving her pennies for when it's all done.

Do you all really buy her relationship with Zac? He just seems like.... he'd be on the other team.

well let me put it this way.

my THEORY on it, now remember, just a THEORY, on it is that Zac needs to appear straight, because Disney will never allow a gay actor on it's network. Let's face it, you know it's true. Now then, Zac as gotten a BUNCH of press and fame, while Vanessa was kinda in the back shadows. It was a win win situation for them, Zac "dates" Vanessa and has thus appears "straight" to everyone, while, Vanessa gets a lot of extra press being photographed on his arm. Not to mentionthe great press for Disney, as it's two top leading male/female are together and photographed like none other. It's a win win win win for evvverryoonnee!

Let's just put it this way, I don't THINK he's gay, but if 20 years from now, and his career was dying, and he DID come out of the closet, I wouldn't be very surprised.

I mean, remember how many girls inthe 80's were like "GEORGE MICHAELS IS NOT GAAYYY!!" and..um yeah, look how that turned out. Then there's Lance Bass, now Clay Aiken. It's only okay to come out in the entertainment industry, when you have absolutely NOTHING left to lose. Otherwise, you pretend to be straight or deny to comment on ANYTHING.

anyways, back on topic, i'll have to admit Vanessa looks GORGEOUS at the HSM3 Premier. Nekkid pics aside, i love her look, and all her gorgeous hair.

^yeah i totally see where you're coming from and it makes total sense. but still, i just don't get that "vibe" from him like from lance or clay aiken...i dunno i could be wrong.

he's cute. he looks a lot younger than he sounds. i just heard him talk on tv today for the first time, lol. they've gotta ease up on making his hair look so perfect and all. let him be, he'd be even cuter imo.

^yeah i totally see where you're coming from and it makes total sense. but still, i just don't get that "vibe" from him like from lance or clay aiken...i dunno i could be wrong.

he's cute. he looks a lot younger than he sounds. i just heard him talk on tv today for the first time, lol. they've gotta ease up on making his hair look so perfect and all. let him be, he'd be even cuter imo.

ita!!!! he looks like he takes way more time than me to get ready!