Vanessa Hudgens Inspires Ruthie Camden (Oh God Picture NSFW)

1. It has begun. When will Zac Efron be releasing his pictures?

LOL

More Here

[​IMG]

2. who is that? vanessa looks really young in that picture

3. I don't know who this is, but what's the big deal? Unless her age is a factor.

4. How old are these girls?

5. we already had this posted in another thread about a nude pic. The first one does not look like her.

Can a Mod please move this thread to the other. Thank you

6. I think they are both over 18 so it's not really that big of a deal.

They are clothed pics!

I don't get it.

Is that one pic of Vanessa the one that everyone is OMG about? It's not even NUDE!!!

Jesus 14 year olds take pics like these and put them on myspace WTF's the big deal

7. The first pic is suppossed to be "Ruthie Camden" from 7th Heaven... And it looks like her... Second pic is Vanessa? To compare...

8. Who did she take this pics for?

Her publicist confirmed it is indeed true. Well hopefully won't happen again.

9. Vanessa looks scary no offence

10. she looks so young and pretty!

11. ooh lol I thought that was suppose to be vanessa to...lol

12. Myspace pictures....

13. There is a completely nude pic of Vanessa. Its on perezhilton.com or at least it was yesterday. And it IS an OMG pic, because she is stark naked, making a "come hither" face. I don't care if she is 18-- she is a DISNEY CHANNEL star. Kids look up to her :tdown:

PS- Ruthie noooooooooooooo!!!!

These damn kids need to keep their clothes on!

14. Yeah I finally saw it. It looks like she's 15 LOL

I understand what your saying, but do most Disney child fans look at TPF or perezhiltons site and read all the gossip?

I'm sure they wouldn't even know unless there parents were talking about it, or she got booted off and they wondered what happend to the girl, and then their parents had to explain or make up some story...

They wouldn't know! They are like what 10 years old!

15. It's a double edged sword because on one end I want to go females can do whatever they want to do as long as they are legal but on the other hand kids, young kids! look up to them and there they go taking off the clothes. So i guess it's a social responsibility you have when you make it big.