VAN CLEEF for Xmas

1. Hi ladies, it so nice to be here sharing our addictions to our jewelry;), i am a big jewelry fan and lateley have been being designer jewelry... what is your favourite Vancleef piece ?

2. Probably the long alhambra necklace in mother of pearl :heart:

3. I love the single motif alhambra necklace in white gold with the grey mother of pearl or if you can afford it the white gold with diamonds is gorgeous!

4. the next item on my list is a 20 motif in vintage yg. Didn't think I like the onyx on me but loved it on.

5. i love the alhambra collection but am now eyeing the Frivole earclips for Xmas!

6. The long alhambra in onyx and YG.

7. Vancleef fan, you know my favourite piece)) Frivole collection in YG)

8. OMG, This thread was one of the first ones I posted last December when I joined TPF:smile: Any way since it surfaced now and Xmas is 4 months away , Lets share our Santa wishlist from VCA here ?
    My wish from Santa this Xmas is for the Magic Alhambra long necklace in YG with onyx, white and grey mother of pearl

9. I know and hope you get them very soon ;)

10. me too)) Vancleef fan, i thought that you think about present for future Xmas already)))

11. vancleef fan hopefully you'll get that magic alhambra necklace...im still not sure what is on my wishlist for VC&A items this year....

i was thinking maybe another necklace shorter strand than the magic alhambra that i have.. and/or earrings but i already have the mini mop stud earrings which fit me a lot better than the big ones...

12. Hi,

I love to pics of you alhambra collection:tup::love:

13. i was thinking maybe another necklace shorter strand than the magic alhambra that i have.. and/or earrings but i already have the mini mop stud earrings which fit me a lot better than the big ones...[/quote]

Hi Calisnoopy, Are you happy with the long Magic Alhambra or do u find it too long ? I tried it on last week and really liked it on layered.
    By the way did you get the earrings in the small size or mini ? I just got mine in YG and onyx in the small size, The vintage earrings are available in 3 sizes now, Large, Small and mini

14. ^^oh wow i didnt know they came in large small and mini...do you have a pic of how the smalls look and how much they were if you dont mind me asking...i have the minis cos i dont think they had the smalls when i got mine

and yes, love the magic alhambra i have :smile: but would love to get a shorter 10 motif maybe MOP one too and mayeb later on a grey 10 motif strand too :smile:

15. Thanx for the reply, I don't have pic of my earrings,...They are 1/2 inch wide. I paid 2050 EURO. the large ones ( 3/4 inch wide) are 2550 euros
    the mini (1/3 inch wide) are 1550 euro