Van Cleef & Arpel On-line

1. Is it possible to order Van Cleef and Arpel on-line, or do you need to go into an actual store?:confused1:
  2. I don't think you can order on-line. Even if you could, I would suggest going into the store, jewelry looks much different in person than in pics/on the site.
  3. That's so true. I should look into visiting a store. I think there may be one in Chevy Chase.
  4. Don't think you can order online but if you know what you want you can do a charge send over the phone. Just call a VCA store.
  5. ^
    I have been wanting a necklace from the Ahlbrama (sp?) line.
  6. If you don't mind me asking.....which necklace? I've been in the store several times & called the store with questions, the SA are very friendly & helpful. If you are looking into the Alhambra line, you should specify the item as alhambra (which is the new/modern smooth gold trim) or the vintage alhambra (which has more of a braided look to the trim). Also they refer the items by the # of clovers e.g. "single motif, 10 motif" etc. All I can say is you can't go wrong w/VCA :drool:.
  7. does anyone know the price of the Magic Alhambra !6 motif long necklace???
  8. I know the Lucky Alhambra long necklace is $9800!
  9. Oh dear. That's out of my price range. Is there a necklace in the collection that is in the $2,000 neighborhood?
  10. ^^ yes, I believe the single motif MOP vintage alhambra necklace is 2K or less. I think they had a price increase recently so not familiar with the new prices. The modern alhambra is more expensive.
  11. It's $1350
  12. i love their jewellery.. not so much the price tag... The ones i really love are like $10K+ haha

There designs are so different and original.. I love it
  13. A trip to their store is a must. I visited their store at South Coast Plaza. A few days later, I received a Van Cleef & Arpels book and catalog in the mail. What a nice surprise and the jewelry is so beautiful.