Valuation of Pearl Necklace

1. About how much is..

that worth?

"L 14 1/2":White gold clasps set with pave diamonds, Pearls nicely matched. 6mm - 7.5mm"
  2. Are the pearls cultured or natural? What kind are they?
  3. No idea. The necklace was produced by Asprey.
  4. Depending on the quality and and type of pearl, which is hard to determine from the picture, I'd have to say 1000-4000ish. Probably towards the lower end.
  5. Well, let's put it this way. This necklace that I made with NO diamonds I sold for retail $2,500. It's triple strand with 14k gold clasp, hand knotted on 100% silk. I would have to say that yours is going to retail for a lot more with the diamonds. Plus, I priced my piece a little lower than I probably should have given the size of the pearls.

The larger size pearl, the greater value (my necklace uses 9-10 mm). Are they natural or cultured (guessing cultured...most are), freshwater or saltwater? There are all kinds of things that determine value.
  6. considering is by "asprey" (i assume asprey london ?) i'd think it's pretty pricey.
  7. I wanted to tell you way back that the design you made looked so beautiful and elegant especially with the luxury whimsical clasp!
  8. I think you will be paying a premium for the beautiful design involved and the brand name. imo
  9. Thank you so much! I was very happy with how it turned out. :p