valentino, fendi, ysl, etc - nyc private sample sale..

1. Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Fendi -Private Sample Sale

You are invited to the private sale up to 75% off Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Blumarine, and more. Gowns, tops, bottoms, accessories, and more including suits, dresses and separates.
    • Gowns now $650, orig. $5,000
    • Suits now $650, orig. $3,500
    • Skirts now $425, orig. $1,200
    In addition find designer handbags such as Valentino (limited editions), Fendi, Dior, and more. All jewelry, accessories, and other items at this sale are priced up to 75% off. Sizes are available 2-10.
    Event Begins: 5/15/2007Event Ends: 5/16/2007Event Times: Tue & Wed 10am-7pm
    (btwn 5th & 6th Ave)
    Ground Fl
    New York, NY 10019
    (917) 330-9318
  2. I really wish I lived in NYC. :drool:
  3. i've been wanting to move to a different state for some time now.. somewhere more calm with houses that have big bag yards and much cheaper cost of living...

but then i see these advertisements... times like this, helps me appreciate living a stones throw away from new york (i'm actually from jersey)...
  4. Has anyone been to this sale before? How bad is the line to get in?
  5. i've been to a sample sale before.. the lesportsac one about 2 weeks ago.. thre was a line outside the building... there was a line inside the building (right by the store entrance)... and yet another line to pay... i spent about 2.5 hours waiting in line and about an hour shopping...

it's not as bad as it sounds tho... besides getting really good deals, it was just a fun experience... the hardest part was trying not to go too crazy with the stuff that i bought...

i would suggest that you go with a shopping buddy... that way, one can stand in line while the other makes a "final walkthrough" to make sure nothing great was missed :smile:
  6. I am thinking about going, but not very sure if this sale is worth it? Has anyone been to there?