Valentine's Gifts from DH...(pics)

1. DH had these out on our dresser this morning. I was so excited! Some of these items I knew I was getting...and a few surprises as well. I love the shoes, but sadly they might be going back to the store (and returned if they can't find my size). I needed half a size bigger in the lilac...and LV or DH messed up on the sizes...and now the silver is too big and the lilac is too small!:cursing: You would think since it was the same shoe they would be the same size! LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:heart::heart: Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!:heart::heart:

2. Lovely gifts! Congrats! Hope you are able to find the right size in the shoes, they are so pretty!

3. ooh how lucky and so sweet of your DH! love the shoes, hope you can find the right size

4. How Effing Gorgeous!

Congrats Girl!

5. Wow, you scored! Congratz!

6. Wow- your DH did a great job! Congrats on all you gifts...he is def a keeper!

7. everything is absolutely gorgeous! congrats on the gifts and the DH!

8. thank you everyone! I have wanted the azur mini pochette for months! I am going this weekend to hunt for my size in the shoes....

9. congrats on all.

10. Congrats!

11. OMG, Amazing gifts.. I love every single piece esp the heart purses, and the shoes are TDF. Congrats :biggrin:

12. Congrats! Lovely!

13. Wow what a V-day for you, Congrat's.

14. Very nice, CONGRATS!! :yes:

15. OMG!!! SO NICE!!!:love: Happy Valentines Day indeed!:graucho: