Jimmy Choo Valentine's Day Present...What Choo are you wishing for?

I can't believe I am saying this but I told my BF no bags this valentines. He wanted to take my temperature to make sure I wasn't ill.

I sort of OD' with all of the sales and find I don't really enjoy the bags when I have so many coming in at one time. I am going to go for another Renato watch instead.

We don't celebrate either except DS, five and a half, wants to give everybody a little something. IF I were to choose a JC bag, it would be a Sand Maddy. It's still on my mind although I wasn't 100% sold when I saw it.

"I'm In Shock!"

"Nothing for me!" from the same group of pirates:Pthat I read about chasing snakes in Ohio!
Also the same group that let see, there was 3 nude Ring Bags on NAP and in less than one day one of you has 3 ring bags in her arsenal and the other 2 have only 2!:roflmfao:
BTW did the original poster of that theard ever get a ring bag, I know that she didn't get one of the 3 off NAP!:rolleyes:
And I could go on and on and on.........
I've been home sick since Monday with a Bad Viral infection that I don't wont to become puenoumia, and had a lot of time catch up on some reading.
BTW I was sick enough that I told Colette to put the Fillet Mingon back in the freezer yesterday.
(that's my favorite!):love:
At least the fever broke this morning!
So Did I get Colette something you bet!
Is It Jimmy CHoo you Bet!:yahoo:
Did I get another Srceamin' Deal!
You Bet!
Was I in shear terror wondering if it was real or if I was going to get a Bait and Switch YOU BET!!!!
Are you going to have to wait just like Colette YOU BET!

So do I think that Valentine's Day is dead NO!:love:

Matt:angel::angel:

BTW: IT IS STILL NOT TO LATE FOR YOUR DH'S TO SHOW YOU ALL SOME JC LOVE!

That's right...yyz.

Valentine's Day is not dead...

I hoping for a "Happy Choo Valentine's" myself...from my DH.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL...AND TO ALL A CHOO NIGHT...lol

So now it's officially Valentine's Day.. So Happy Hearts' Day to all! :heart:
It seems me and the DH are not over the top celebratory as well. But he's more thoughtful than I am. (Isn't that sad? :shame:smile: I don't know yet what will happen tonight - we'll see. But IF a Choo bag is a gift candidate.. I'd love an White Python Alex please. :angel:

I can't believe I am saying this but I told my BF no bags this valentines. He wanted to take my temperature to make sure I wasn't ill.

I sort of OD' with all of the sales and find I don't really enjoy the bags when I have so many coming in at one time. I am going to go for another Renato watch instead.

:lol: I told my DH too, when he asked what I'd like..I actually said "Nothing really". He was :wtf:. I think right now, I'm back to my shoe phase. I'm getting more shoes lately. :Push: It's this cycle I go thru throughout the year. Shoes, face & skin, then bags.. :girlsigh: the repeat...:shame:

:lol: I told my DH too, when he asked what I'd like..I actually said "Nothing really". He was :wtf:. I think right now, I'm back to my shoe phase. I'm getting more shoes lately. :Push: It's this cycle I go thru throughout the year. Shoes, face & skin, then bags.. :girlsigh: the repeat...:shame:

I go through the same thing with buying phases!! I cycle between jewelry, skincare and bags. I have enough skincare/cosmetics to open up my own store. Yet, I buy more. Given my recent bag problems, I think I am heading back to jewelry, but who knows.