Valentine's Day goodies?

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
So...Valentine's Day is almost here. Of course, my husband knows that I am strictly a purse girl or more specifically a COACH girl. But being the sneaky individual that I am...I emailed him my Coach wishlist as a **hint hint** Mostly it's small things like wristlets and charms since I just received a very unexpected Large Madeline signature tote in khaki/white about 2 1/2 weeks ago...so I am not really expecting anything big for Valentine's day. I am drooling after the flower motiff swing pack or the top handle pouch because I just LOVEEE the flower motiff, but...who knows. :s:confused1:

So are any of you expecting Coach goodies for Valentine's day from your loved ones and if so what are your wishlist?

No Coach requests from me, but my husband just bought himself and my daughter an Ipod Touch and I keep asking him if I can borrow it! He doesn't play well with other children, and sharing is not his forte, so maybe if I keep wanting to borrow his, he'll get me my own!!! They are major electronic/technology nuts, and I ususally wind up with everyone's hand-me-downs!

I wasn't asking for anything, and we are trying REALLY hard to pay off some debt :rolleyes: but when I found that heritage swingpack I have been looking at for $79 including shipping, I had to get it! So that is my Valentine's present.. and I am more than grateful to get it! Oh yeah, and to still be healthy and in my home with my great dh, and 3 wonderful kids!!!! I am starting to appreciate those things even more lately with the way our economy is and dh's job is going. :wondering

I'm going to take hubby to the mall this weekend and "CASUALLY" walk into the Coach store and "CASUALLY" ooh and aah over the red/pink flower charm. :sneaky:

LOL that is too funny. I have the red/pink flower charm on my wishlist that I emailed my hubby too. Hope we both get it! :supacool:

I've sent my wishlist to hubby, but he sees no need for the pretties. He feels it's all a great waste of money so I doubt I'll be getting anything. Heck, I didn't even get anything (at all) from him for Christmas. :rolleyes:

I am on a great big BAN because I just bought my ergo tote and our goal this year is to pay off credit cards. It's OK, because truthfully my collection has gotten a little out of hand, and now I spend a bit too much time trying to decide on what to use. Just laughed when I read this - the only gift option for me is Coach, so if a ban is in place then I don't expect any presents!