valentina satchel

Do you know when the code expires? I'm debating on whether to buy or not and need time lol

I know it drove me a little nuts, I held off because I needed more time too! I had in mind a smooth leather *but* in silver hardware...

They originally had the sale on until midnight last night posted on their Facebook page, then the post was gone, not sure why.

I went to my shopping cart this morning and it was still showing the sale price. Haven't been through checkout yet tho, so it might revert back to original retail... maybe you can try keying in that code, who knows!!

Here's a tip on how to "shorten" your Valentina shoulder drop with the new chain straps. I don't know how sturdy the chains are, but I saw some Valentinas modeled this way in a display. Basically, you double up on the chain on both sides.

Unclip the lobster clasps from the D-rings on the bag.
Insert both clips thru their respective D-rings on the bag.
Bring both clips up towards the D-rings situated at the ends of the leather pad, and clip.
Voila, shorter Valentina!

No, I got the vanilla box satchel which I absolutely love and a violet mini valentina! oh and a Jackson satchel in almond, which I am still waiting on! I love the box satchel style and esp the slip pocket on the back! I wish Botkier would have another sale! :smile: