Vacationing this summer - any RM around?

1. I have a question for any ladies in Northern Gulf-Coast area of Florida.....

My hubby and I are planning on taking a vacation this summer to Destin, Florida(near Panama City). I always enjoy browsing shops and doing a little shopping while on vacation, and was curious if there was anywhere around this area that might sell RM bags. I know there's a huge designer outlet mall in Destin, but I'm pretty sure none of the shops there carry RM. Are there any little boutiques around the area, within an hour or so?

Any help is appreciated!

2. ^Awesome! I hope you enjoy your vacation. If you go to rebeccaminkoff.com you can click on any particular state and it will show you the stores that carry RM products in that state. HTH!

3. Thanks Gung! Yeah, I checked there already, but no luck. I've also noticed that there's a lot of boutiques(from what I've seen online) that carry RM, but aren't listed on the website. I was praying for some luck on that!

4. I am in Alabama. The Destin area is a favorite weekend getaway for people from here. There are LOTS of unique shops in the area. Have fun!