Vacation Advice Needed...

I loved Aruba- but strongly suggest you stay on Palm Beach (Radisson, Hyatt and Marriott are fantastic). It is ideal weather, great restaurants and fantastic shopping. But I say go for something exotic, or even a week trip to Paris- which has it all: food, culture, shopping, and romance!!!! I was there a couple of years ago and just fell in love with the city.

What type of vacation do you want to go on? If you want something beachy, bora bora or moorea is awesome, you could get one of those over the water bungalows. Or go on a scuba vacation: Ponape, Majuro, Truk and so forth. You're totally away from everything and everyone.

If you want to be the tourist and walk around and explore, the options are endless. Do you want Asia or Europe? Some of my favorite places in Europe: Spain - Seville, Majorica. Believe it or not, Croatia is stunning beautiful - particularly Split and Dubrovnik (a bit small of a coastal town though), so many places to pick!

I would probably pick an off the beaten path place. There is a pretty good book that I saw a while back, it's called 1000 places to see before you die (or something like that), it is full of great ideas. After looking at it, I realized how many more places I would like to go.

Good luck!

I would LOVE to visit Spain, especially to eat the wonderful food! But now I think we/ve somewhat decided for a beachy relaxing vacation. Anyone have advice with that, maybe some info on Bora Bora or Fiji??? TIA!!!!

Something different ... I'd recommend Iceland! It's a beautiful country with lots of things to see. You can relax at the "Blue Lagoon", take some horseback riding, and visit glaciers! Extraordinary nature!

In Europe, I say Italy all the way...no question!

For an island, I say Curacao...it's beautiful.

If you have a lot of money...Bermuda (it is expensive)

Also, I have never been, but this insanely wealthy man I know has been everywhere and he tells me New Zealand is the place to go.

I travel ALOT...BUT my fav trip was to the French Riviera.....I stayed in Nice and went everywhere in a short time(MOnte Carlo,Cannes,...) it was the very best trip I ever went on and I even ttok my litttle one.The shopping was AMAzing..the food was like unbelievable...and SOOOOOOOOOOO much to do!!!