Vacanze Zucca

1. just curious what you guys think about it. i preordered one but now im having second thoughts... should i keep it or cancel it?

i guess the thing that majorly concerns me is the winter theme. yes its cute but i probably will only wear it like 2 months of the year.

what should i do? :sweatdrop:

2. I asked for print placement on this one. Absolutely no Christmas details!

3. I pre-ordered a vacanze zucca too. The x-mas details and wintry theme don't bother me. I'd wear it no matter what time of year it is ... cuz I don't care what people think ... lol :biggrin:

How about you keep it on pre-order for now. It won't come out until October anyhow. That gives you plenty of time to think about it.

4. are there any pictures of this print?

5. I would love to see a pic of this print. I have not been here in a while and I didn't even know about this print.. I thought the summer prints were the last ones that Le SportSac and Toki were collabarating?

6. i'm a christmas baby so christmas is my favorite time of year. i'm really bummed out i won't be getting this print :sad: but i would definitely wear it all year round!

7. i canceled my preorder. =/ im really worried about preordering a bag before i actually see it in person >.<; boo, perhaps i will get it after i see it in the stores or something

@gingiemay: i think imma put the bag up on eBay later today... i love it but now i really want a campeggio >.<;

8. I don't see why you were so worried because you can always cancel a preorder, even the day that they were going to ship out you can cancel it. So I guess I don't understand that. But anyway, I guess this is done becuase you already cancelled it.

gingiemay, you might want to edit that if you're still within your 15 minute window of editing because some mods might get on you for trying to buy something on here...just trying to help a fellow tpfer out, dont want anyone getting into trouble.

9. ^ its cuz Casey told me its better to cancel earlier than later, that way others who want it can have a chance to buy it

10. xkaokaox, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it! :nuts:

11. i would wait to see how it really looks since you're not obligated to buy it yet. :smile: honestly, the christmas/wintery theme turns me off on this one too. i live in friggin' Texas where we almost never get snow and for the past few years not really even cold weather :p

12. i think its cute but i just recently got into tokidoki... and the last week ive bought 3 bags already >.< that and i question my sanity for paying 184 bucks for a bag i will use 2 months a year

13. Eh, I live in Hawaii and it never even snows here and it's even hot during Christmas and I will be using my Vacanze. I'm not getting a Zucca anyway though...I'm getting a bambinone because I know I will only be using it for 2-3 months a year, but hell there's only 12 months in a year and I have already 10 bags so it doesn't matter anyway.

But yes it's good that you gave others a chance to preorder it...but even if you kept it and you cancelled I'm sure someone would pick it up right away anyway. But it still doesn't matter, you already cancelled so yeah.