Vacanze Print Flaw

Hmm interesting. I wonder if that's blotch is actually like the air coming out of her mouth from talking. You know cold air and winter...dunno I can't see the picture too well but maybe that's what it is.

I just took a closer look at my Mamma Mia. I think you're totally right about the breath in the cold air. The blotch extends beyond her mouth and it's not one color... it makes everything else a slightly lighter color, which would totally make sense with the breath in the cold air.

Mystery solved. No print flaw.:tup:

Yeah, lookig at the whole print, it is definitely a puff of air. And I have decided that I MUST track down a bag that has the gingerbread house in the middle. This print is growing on me more and more.

Yup! It just looks like a cloud of air to me.. I mean, the scene does look pretty cold! :]

And as for the Tutti design... isnt that Fantismo and his scythe that's flying behind the girl with stars on her boobs? I dont know why they would make him fly behind her/be hidden at all but oh well.

Yup! It just looks like a cloud of air to me.. I mean, the scene does look pretty cold! :]

And as for the Tutti design... isnt that Fantismo and his scythe that's flying behind the girl with stars on her boobs? I dont know why they would make him fly behind her/be hidden at all but oh well.

I knew there had to be a logical explanation for that.. but it looks odd :P