Vacanze Avventura PIC!!

Probably not, if even the avventura cant get the entire print on one side :wtf:

I would agree. I had pre-ordered an Avventura thinking I'd have the entire print, but evidently not. Maybe between both sides I'll manage to get all of the print.

Plus, the Zucca tends to break up the print with the straps that run the length of the bag.

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed the blue sky part wasn't on the adventura. You would have to hope that you didn't get identical sides. I think the only way to get the entire print is the luna.

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed the blue sky part wasn't on the adventura. You would have to hope that you didn't get identical sides. I think the only way to get the entire print is the luna.

Ah well. The problem with the Luna for me is it's just not a style I like or think I would get much use with. I am getting several bags in the Vacanze print, so hopefully I'll have the whole print over several bags.

That was my plan too. I like the adventura although I have to get over the price first, lol! I also want a smaller bag for everyday. I like the look of the luna but I would never use the bag.

I didn't order anything through pulse either. I'm not sure about stores since none carry it by me but I'm pretty sure Nords.com and Lesportsac.com will carry it although it will probably come out later than pulse's shipment. Other sites that seem to carry the Toki bags are:

Tobi.com
Metroparkusa.com
Karmaloop.com

Macy's around here usually seems to get a good selection of styles and several of each when the new prints come out, although I never ever saw a MM at a Macy's. Nordstrom always got a bunch, too...through Famiglia - they got a TON of that. (There's still a Famiglia MM sitting there!) But I noticed they only got a very small selection of Tutti, and also only a few Trasporto pieces. Plus, Nordstrom stopped carrying Denaros/Portas in the store after AS and Pirata.

-SB