Vacanze Avventura PIC!!

Yeah after seeing those real life pics on GiantPeach, I too cannot wait for this print. And am I so glad it is the last print. Need to start saving $$ again!!

i wasn't planning to get anything in AVVENTURA, but it's simply beautiful. I think I'm going to get a MM or Dolce.
I'm glad it's the last print to, as much as i :heart: my toki's...
i'm glad that it's ending and mines and well as my hubby's wallet can take a breather!

The avventura in that picture is the exact placement I asked for from Pulse! I want the singing Mozzarella, penguins and lambs in the middle.

:huh:oo i love the print!! my perfect placement would be the reindeer, the black sheep and wolf couple, and mozz singing :] i pre-ordered a gioco and dolce but i dont know if i want the print in gioco...i only pre-ordered it cuz it was the only big bag left to preorder =/ but im thinkin i want this print in BV, zucca, and dolce for sure...

My mom fell in love with the print swatch I shared with her. So I now want to get her one for Christmas. But I'm not sure what style, she's 53 and likes smaller bags. I think the MM would be great for her but I'm not sure it's going to be made in this print. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions on which bag would be good for my mom?

I'd love to hear your opinions! :smile:

I am 53 and my favorite style right now is the Stellina. Initially I didn't like the flaps and "wanted to cut them off" Of course the tpf group talked me out of it. I am so glad they did. It is the perfect bag for me. I do love the Zucca but I find that the Stellina gets all the everyday use. I got a Fumo Stellina for my mom. That way if she just "secretly" wants the crazy characters all she has to do is look inside her bag. I don't care about my "fashion sense" and wear the fun bags out in the open and sometimes even with a Tokidoki t-shirt. For a company picnic, I wore my Pirata Stellina and my Pirata t-shirt. with my bullet necklace I had more people ask me about where they could get them. AND they were not all under 50.

Thanks Wawahki!! I think the Stellina would be really great for her. And she sports her Tokidoki T-shirts too. She has the White Pirate one and the Grey Girl with devil horns one. She loves them. She also has an original print Curango. She loves it and uses it whenever we're out shopping in Downtown Los Angeles or at a Street Fair, basically when she feels she need to be hands free. lol!

My mom fell in love with the print swatch I shared with her. So I now want to get her one for Christmas. But I'm not sure what style, she's 53 and likes smaller bags. I think the MM would be great for her but I'm not sure it's going to be made in this print. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions on which bag would be good for my mom?

I'd love to hear your opinions! :smile:

MM will be made, but supposedly only sold in Hawaii and Guam. I love the MM!!

I was thinking of getting an Avventura in Transporto, but the print is so small, you can fit it on a Ciao! So, methinks I'll be getting one in Vacanze. I've emailed Casey to be put on the waiting list! :biggrin:

i might cancel my order for the zucca at pulse.. so those of you on the waiting list... o_o yeah. Lol. I will probably just be getting a MM...cause i like those.

but i absolutely adore the couple!! ><