Vacanze Avventura PIC!!

1. Yeah, I noticed Jess already had that and a pic of the Vacanze Zucca posted on her signature. Have you seen the Zucca yet? It's beautiful...

tokiproducts.jpg

2. No..are they already being sold somewhere? I have a gioco pre-ordered!!

3. No, not out until October. It was a preview spread in Giantpeachnews. Jessaka has a link to it in her signature.

4. Just saw it..I LOVE the Zucca!!!

5. Yeahhh I had it on my sig for a few days now. I didn't make a new thread about it becuase I wasn't sure if someone else already did and didn't want my head chewed off lolz.

6. AWWW PUUURDY!

and off topic did anyone see that adios and ciao ciao hat?!

7. It's cute :yes: I still don't think I'm going to get anything in this print, though... it does look nice on the bags :tup:

8. sooooo cute! i need one of those! too bad the pulse preorder list is full for the avventura and zucca :crybaby:

9. Someone will carry it. Nords or Lesportsac.com. I don't have anything on preorder for vacanze with pulse. I figured I wanted to wait and see what the print looks like on the bags.

10. :drool: I can't wait to get my hands on that print!! :love::love::love:

11. The print is a bit too busy for me (I'd get it on a smaller bag) but it's soooo cute!

12. i cant WAIT! planning on getting vacanze in zucca, BV, n dolce...maybe a campeggio too? hahaha we'll have to see ;]

13. Omg Its Beautifull!!! I Cant Wait For My Zucca!!!! :d

14. i plan to get 3 or 4 things in this print SO so excited now :heart: