Va-va-va-VOOOOOM! Got my leather coco!!

1. I...am.....breathless........I haven't felt like this about a bag in a long time!!! It is completely me!!!!
    Back to work but will post pix later (although SoCal's is up so you know what it looks like!):yahoo:

2. Back to work??? Back to work??? Work before pics???

Congrats!!!

3. Gotta keep my day job to fund the addiction;)

4. She's a physician - I think her patients need her! :biggrin:

Mac - please post pics of you wearing the bag - and congrats!!

5. Yes, please post pics of you wearing it. I'm trying to decide if this bag is right for me. I have till Friday. :nuts:

6. You mean you don't just stick a nurse in there? Well then...

JK of course!

I think about my students' needs from time to time during my "quick looks" at tPF during office hours... Again, JK...

7. Hurry with pics!:graucho:

8. Me too! I don't know if us shorter gals can pull it off. I love my large tan Gucci horsebit but admit to feeling a little silly carrying it, especially to work. It's fun on the weekends. But the price for it and the CoCo is much too pricey for a weekend bag fix!

9. not fair, i am leaving for work now and can't see pictures. can't wait to get back in the am. nite.

10. Roey, if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I'm 5'3. I'm wondering if this will overwhelm me, but it is sooo gorgeous. What to do? I agree about the price for a weekend bag. I'd like to get some use out of it.

11. You have an inch on me - I'm only 5'2"! SoCal is 5'9" but the size fits her height. On me, it might look like I'm schlepping potatoes or something.

12. I want to see your collection ! I bet you have everything !

13. Now I'm worried! I don't want to look like a potato schlepper! Lol. Mine is coming tomorrow! We shall see...

But congrats on yours mac! Can't wait to see your pics!

14. I am just shy of 5'3" so you little ones will get a better feel of how it will look....

Oh no, there are those patients again.... pix a little later !

15. Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics!!