Utter Chaos: Hows This For A Store Opening

What I find most disturbing are those stupid women that have taken their young children into this chaos.Toddlers and young children don't belong anywhere conditions like this exsist.

I avoid situations like this at all cost,they are simply more trouble than worth.:wacko:

Gosh, I would be caught in a stampede, trying to get out! I hate primark :sad:

gosh, these people trampling each other, thats just depressing, all for a cheap, nasty piece of clothing!

its madness!
for all of the US tpfers primark is a store that does designer imitations at really really low prices. copy mulberry bags for £6, around $11. they dont use high quality materials but they do use fair trade and organic materials, no sweat shops they claim.
the british high street has such a high turn over in trends that its easy to go in buy an entire new trend for about $30 wear it a few weeks and then throw it away.
every primark gets like that. 2 summers ago they did a copy of some topshop shoes and there was a que outside of my local store hours before opening. its kind of a cult among students. and theres one right next to my uni, can be dangerous on a long lunch break.

I happened to be on Oxford street yesterday, and saw the long ques and all the people and police and wondered what was going on. Only to realize all these people were waiting to get inside! The line was going all the way down the block, it was ridiculous!

I never heard of this store and I've been to England several times. Is there an American store it would be comparable to?

A stampede like that would give me an anxiety attack-seriously!

OMG:wtf:
That looks like some of the H&M stores when they had the Stella McCartney or Karl Lagerfeld collections. People apparently slept in line overnight and then trampled each other the next day. I heard stories of women *****-slapping each other for the last pairs of pants in their size.

122750162_e031901867.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/122750162_e031901867.jpg?v=0

A glimpse inside the store