Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog in 'Unspeakable Ways'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324069,00.html

Davis County, UTAH — A 14-year-old Utah boy has been charged with bestiality and lewdness for allegedly raping a dog, according to local affiliate FOX 13.

Click here for more from MyFoxUtah.com.

If convicted, the teen could face up to one year in jail and a fine of $2,500 under state law, which classifies cruelty to animals as a misdemeanor offense.

FOX 13 spoke with Cheryl Smith, executive director of the Utah Animal Adoption Center, about the case. She urged lawmakers to pass stricter laws against people who intentionally harm animals.

"These crimes are getting more and more common. And it’s very disturbing," she said.
    Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings, according to FOX 13.
    She said she learned of the case after a concerned neighbor called to report a dog was being abused. The owners then released the dog to authorities.

2. Ewww......disgusting!!!! What a loser treating poor dog that way....:tdown::cursing:

3. Just because that kid was probably sexually frustrated does NOT give him the right to take it out on an innocent dog!

Kid, despite what your parents and everyone else teaches you, it's called masturbation, it's healthy and it's natural! Look into it!

4. People who hurt animals and children deserve a special place in hell in my book!

5. That makes me so incredibly sick, I have no words. I wish I had not seen this thread. :sad:

6. It's crazy what goes on in people's heads! Definitely sick and not normal. Where were the parents? Especially when the neighbors knew about it, you would think the parents would living with him! So sick.

7. disgusting. what makes someone so messed up in the head?

8. SICK AND WRONG doesn't even begin to cover it.

9. This has made me sick! What are young people coming to? Dear God!

10. Naturally, I blame the parents.

11. yuck!!!!
    Did he really "rape" the dog?

wow...i have no words.

12. that's really, really creepy.

13. This make me angry. I have no words.

14. Poor dog. The punishment the little punk is facing is a joke!

15. Ugh, the disgusting parents must have known. And too bad this little psycho won't be put in adult jail in convicted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.