USPS can't find my package

I actually had an issue with this with Fedex.
The package just disappeared.
It was being tracked from Nashville to Texas to New York and it just DISAPPEARED off the tracking system!!

And get this-it was my ENGAGEMENT RING!!!

My jeweler made some irate calls and it magically appeared again.

UGH.
Waiting for this sort of stuff is really stressful.

sratsey said:
It was being tracked from Nashville to Texas to New York and it just DISAPPEARED off the tracking system!!

UGH.

The exact same thing is happening to me right now!!!!!! I ordered a damier bucket and Fed Ex's tracking says that it's still at some FED EX station and it's just disappeared. I think someone has stolen the bag and I'll never see it.

Keep hope alive everyone!

I sent my best friend a birthday gift this past January, priority mail, and it took 3 weeks for it to show up!! I was so angry thinking someone had stolen it. I had to ruin the surprise and have her keep an eye out for it. I called the post office and a nice guy there tried to help me to no avail. Finally my girlfriend called me and told me she got it. I was relieved.

Hi! i've bought a balenciaga from Cougess.
She has sent the bag with USPS to Italy on may 12 but now it is not trackable.
They only know that the bag is in Italy....

sratsey said:

UGH.

I have had issues with all three delivery services in the past... UPS delivers me wrong stuff, and my stuff gets delivered to my neighbors. Fed Ex stated they delivered a package a month or so ago, and it was never delivered. I was home that day waiting for it and watched the FE guy drive right past my house and he kept on going. :censor:

Insurance is my very bestest friend whenever I buy or sell something. :yes:

I just saw this thread...and feeling oddly relieved that others have this problem too!

I am having issues w/ my local post office as well. I got a note in the mailbox saying that they "missed" me and will redeliver unless I call to put a hold on the package. But there's no one answering the 800 # on the card, just the automated system. I signed the paper for them to leave in inside the condo doors, but today, no package and the USPS card I signed was shoved back into my mailbox -- no update written by the mailperson. So I could go to the post office to pick it up, but I don't know if it's on some truck somewhere, or maybe just taken, or lost at the mail facility. The website has no information on my package because it's shipped international. Argh.

evolkatie....I Am So Happy It Arrived! It's Beautiful. I Have The Same One, But, The Older Version ~ It Always Comes Open! I'm So Glad You Got This One!!!

MissV ~ I;m So Happy About Your Two Packages As Well!!!

Oh dear... this is not good for me, I've been waiting close to 2 weeks for a package by USPS from US to SG and the customs say they have no record of such a bag... and my chanel is in it!!! 0_o