Using the Pocket Agenda as a wallet

1. Hi,
    I noticed that the Pocket Agenda looks like it can be used as a wallet.. The best part is its only $210. Has anyone tried this? Does anyone do this?
    Three credit-card slots and a long pocket on one side; a long slot on the other side holds a pocket agenda refill
    3 1/2" x 6 1/2"

[​IMG]
    On the eluxury site it doesn't show an inside picture for the monogram line, but it does for the Epi... And they use bills instead of an agenda to show how it can be used.

http://eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10392458#

What do you ladies think?:tup:?:tdown:?

2. Works for me.

3. My french purse is in for repairs (popped a stictch) so I've been using my T&B pochette for my cash and debit card. I find I really like it. I like your idea, then my agenda/address book would be homeless!

4. I have a friend that does this and it's really cute. It's kind of like the Brazza wallet but without the zipper section and a few less slots. Good idea!

5. Good idea! :idea:

6. I was thinking about doing this...... seems practical!

7. My coworker uses this as his wallet, but it's only really useful if you don't carry very many cards !

8. Cool. I don't have many cards at all.. so I think this will work for me. Sweet!

9. It's a good wallet for somebody who doesnt carry a lot of cards. The 2 side pockets are great for carrying cash. I have one and I use it to carry my extra cards :tup:

They also have this in damier and epi in different colors

10. the LV refill is a calendar and an address book. i took out the address book and replaced it with my check book and it fits perfectly! i also put 2 cards in each of the 3 slots. i love it!

11. ^^^ That's what I use it for ... as a checkbook holder, works perfectly and love the 3 slots for misc. cards and what not.

12. Great idea! I'm considering getting one in Epi.

13. I used my damier til I got a epi wallet-now its my checkbook holder-wonderful buy, and I got it when it was 190.00!!!
    You can actually put several cards in each slot, I'd go for it!

14. I think it's perfect for someone that doesn't have too many cards. Go for it! :tup:

15. great idea...got to try it at the shop:tup: