Used Saks Gift Card (End of Year) to buy LV

1. Okay we talked about this in another thread but I think it was within a topic that I cannot find so here it is right out here . . .:yes:

Even tho on the back of the gift card paperwork it says no LV I was able to use it - as someone mentioned - and got "free" a cashmere logo LV scarf in the brown/tan . . . its yummy. I have it around my shoulders as I am typing . . .
  2. Ooh congrats! Can't wait to see the sounds gorgeous!
  3. Congrats on your scarf! I didn't get an end of the year card and I sure did use my Saks card- I guess I'll call Saks cust service today to find out....
  4. Congrat's.
  5. Congratulations.
  6. Congratulations.
  7. yum...'free' lv! exciting!!!
  8. Congrats on the scarf! LV + FREE = :yahoo:

May I ask which Saks you used your GC at? I'm hoping *crosses fingers* that I can use mine on LV too but I don't know if I'd be so lucky :push:
  9. O:huh: congrats! Don't you love that gift card? =)
  10. I've been waiting for news like this!! I'm so glad you were able to use your end-of-year gift card to purchase LV. I hope I can use mine to buy LV!
  11. pictures!!!!
  12. picture please! I'm still waiting for my pomme bracelet to come in so I can use my Saks gift card.
  13. Congrats! That's great!
  14. congrats! pix pix pix!
  15. i was able to use my saks end of the year gift card at saks in beverly hills and i used the saks spend more get more gift cards at saks in south coast plaza in january. i think you can probably use the free saks gift cards at all the saks LV now :smile:.