Used Bags?

1. Hello All,
    Does anyone know where we could buy used authentic bags, i am looking to find something a reasonable price, a gucci/tods bag for 500 dollars ?
  2. Thanks !! but how do we know its authentic; are there any specific stores on eBay to look out for?
  3. I am no expert but this is what I do:
    1) My poupette sellers are usually authentic- go to mypoupette website
    2) Place a link in the authenticate threads of the various types of bags e.g. if you find a louis vuitton bag that you like, place a link of the eBay item in the authenticate this LV thread. Someone will authenticate it for you. They are usually helpful for me.

Hope that helps
  4. You can also try they are totally authentic and it is free shipping. is also completely authentic, it was even mentioned in an article in harpers bazaar. Good luck!!!
  5. No selling here please !
  6. For a Tod's bag under $500, you can try the Tod's outlets. I got my pink suede Tod's satchel from the outlet for only $250 during the mad Thanksgiving sale last year. I know during their non-seasonal sales, the bags are about $400 to $600 at the outlet.
  7. Thanks everyone soooo much, i am saving up and hopefully will have one within 2 months if i find somthing i like .. :yahoo: :yahoo:
  8. I never knew Tod's had outlets. Where is the one you shop at?
  9. There is one at Woodbury commons up in New york..
  10. There's also one at Sawgrass Mills in Fort Lauderdale! That's a pretty good one:smile: K