Use Azur bag now?

1. For those recently just purchased Azur Speedy or else, just wondering whether you have carried them right away, or you will wait till spring time? :supacool: :supacool:
  2. i used mine yesterday=) but i live in texas where its still a little warm
  3. I think i'll use it in the winter also...barring snow and rain. It's a cute winter white...and a spring cream. lol
  4. Of course use it now!! First ones to get it should strut their stuff regardless of the season. :biggrin:
  5. I'm using mine now, no way I could wait till spring :lol:
  6. I'm still struggling with the size....:s
  7. When I get my azur bags, i will use it immediately. I wouldn't wait till spring. Except it rains or snows, on this days i won't use it :smile:
  8. I might carry it on warmer winter days. I have the damier speedy so I use that one in the winter. But in the summer, my azur will be my primary bag.
  9. I used mine yesterday and plan on using it today might give it a rest next week. I'm still paranoid about the handles. I took it to work and everyone kept touching it and wanting to see it. I was :wtf: :sweatdrop:
  10. same here :yes: i bet it looks wonderful on you from looking at your avatar:flowers:
  11. :blush: aww thanks :flowers: your saleya looks good with the mini pochette, probably looks good on you too!