US prices vs. UK prices?

I think with the VAT refund and depending on what the exchange rate is for the day, the difference won't be that significant. You can try buying at and H in a state with less sales tax. Riverside in NJ has lower taxes than NY.

with the price increase in the US the difference isn't that much anymore, but since you get the VAT refund in the UK which you can't get in the US :Push: you could actually maybe save a little buying in the UK. it won't be a huge amount though.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone knows how much is the Karo GM in London? I am also looking for a Karo GM and I will flying through London shortly with a long stopover so I am thinking of stopping by the H Stores.

with the price increase in the US the difference isn't that much anymore, but since you get the VAT refund in the UK which you can't get in the US :Push: you could actually maybe save a little buying in the UK. it won't be a huge amount though.

You don't get the whole VAT back. I think you get around 10% back and they charge for administration fee so there really isn't a huge difference. But Paris really is cheaper even without the VAT refund!